The North Augusta School of Dance requires a registration form on file for each student to participate in any class. For families with multiple students, a registration form is needed for each student.
Class Registration - There is a $50.00 annual family/household registration fee, which remains the same regardless the number of immediate family members enrolled in classes. When registering you will be charged the $50 non-refundable Registration Fee along with first month’s tuition. Once enrolled, if you decide to discontinue a class, or you can no longer attend, please be aware that a 30-day written notice must be submitted to our office.
**Please note: If registering more than one student, please fill out entire form on each student, INCLUDING CREDIT CARD INFO. You will only be charged one fee of $50 for the Family Registration Fee.
Camps & Special Events - $50 Non-Refundable Deposit will be charged. You may pay remainder in office on by using our payment page and making an additional payment for balance left.
By submitting this registration form - You have read in full, agree and understand all school policies & procedures found in detail on our websites Policies Page here.
• Students are expected to be completely dressed, with hair pulled up out of face and hair secured, before each class. Students not dressed with appropriate shoes and or attire will be asked watch class only.
• Restroom facilities should be used before & after classes ONLY (unless it’s an emergency.) Young ones must be accompanied by a teacher or an adult, this includes changing for class.
• Food & drink is allowed in the lobby area only however you must clean up after yourself and be aware for small children with allergies.
• No gum or candy is permitted during class.
• Discipline in class is strictly enforced. Running, playing, excessive talking, disruptive, disrespect to other class members, faculty, parents or staff and disobedience of any kind is not allowed under any circumstance. Dancers will be asked to leave immediately and cannot return until they agree to be respectful. Students who continue to have an issue after returning to class will be asked to permanently leave all classes enrolled.
• The North Augusta School of Dance is not responsible for items left behind, stolen or lost.
• No cell phones or electronic devices are allowed in class & must be silenced or turned off inside the building at all times.
• We encourage you to be a part of your child’s dance education by observing them in class. Our studio lobby is only for quietly waiting & observing the classes in session. Cell phones & all electronic devices must be turned off or silenced. AVOID waving, tapping on the glass or engaging in disruptive behavior such as climbing onto the windows. This is a distraction to your child’s learning experience inside the classroom.
• Talking & electronic devices must be kept at a whisper. Step outside to engage in personal conversations. Remember if you can hear yourself, we can hear you too!
• We are not responsible for children in the lobby! Siblings & dancers waiting on their class must be respectful by sitting quietly. Disruptive behavior & playing of any kind in the lobby is prohibited. Parents be responsible of your children & you will be asked to leave if being disruptive.
Payment & Policies
• Class attendance is taken seriously. Once enrolled, if you decide to discontinue a class or you can no longer attend, please be aware that a written letter with final payment must be submitted to our office giving us a 30 day notice. My closing your account you loose your spot in the registered class.
• Monthly payments are due the 1st of each month.
• The North Augusta School of Dance accepts cash, check, credit card and debit card payments.
• We require a debit/credit card on file for each account. You may choose to pay by cash, card or check, however if account is not paid by the 1st of each month, card on file will be charged. An additional $10 fee will be added to accounts that do not hold a valid up to date card on file.
• After the 5th of each month a late fee of $10.00 will be added to your bill.
• A $45.00 late fee will be charged for any returned checks.
• We will only make 3 attempts to charge a card on file in the case it is declined. After the 3rd attempt you are responsible for paying your bill & will be notified by email.
• To freeze your account – Monthly $10 charge to hold spot in class and freeze account.
• We communicate through email. Account activity, bills & receipts are setup under a valid email address. It is your responsibility to read & keep this info up to date.
Please be aware The North Augusta School of Dance uses photography, video & other forms of media as advertising, sharing & social networking & has the right to respectfully use any of this media.