End of The Year Showcase
July 18th & 19th 2020
The Miller Theater
708 Broad St, Augusta, GA
We will have normal class the week of July 13th
Party, Awards & Last week of Class at Studio - July 20 - 23
Rehearsal at The Miller - Friday & Saturday, July 17th & 18th
Please come with your dancer dressed in costume with dance shoes. Mask & Temperature Checks are required.
PLEASE CHECK- Rehearsal schedule has had a few adjustments to ensure we stay COVID safe.
4 Shows Total will be held on Saturday & Sunday, July 18th & 19th.
Please see schedule for the show time your dancer will be performing in.
**Please understand this year we will have limited seating due to COVID-19 restrictions & guidelines. The Georgia Governor has placed social distancing regulations for us to strictly adhere to at this time. Please check here regularly as we are constantly updating these restrictions weekly.
We hate seating is limited however the safety and health of everyone is most important. We will be live streaming the event so that everyone has the opportunity to see your dancer perform safely.
Shows will be live streamed at this address:
This same link will work for all of our shows: Saturday 2:30, Saturday 6:30, Sunday 2:30 & Sunday 6:30
The live stream will begin 15 mins before the show.
Refresh your browser if you don’t see the stream start.
We & The Miller together Require:
- Social distance and a 6-foot distance kept at all times between families.
- Please follow Entrance & Exits marked to keep distance.
- Dancers, Teachers, Parents and Everyone entering the building over the weekend must sanitize and have temperature taken at the door.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED for ALL audience members during rehearsals & shows. Dancers can make the personal choice to wear masks, however we strongly recommend you dance/perform at your own risk and do not want anyone struggling to breath with a mask on.
- Family members of the same household must sit together.
- Seats in Audience will be marked to ensure social distancing. Only sit where designated.
- Children 12 and younger DO NOT need an armband to attend as long as they can share a seat with a person wearing an armband and can follow social distancing regulations.
- We WILL NOT have programs this year. You can find each show list posted here on our website below.
- Backstage dancers will be placed in a lined up and MUST sit in their seat to ensure social distancing.
- NO dance bags, snacks or food will be allowed with your dancer- INCLUDING WATER BOTTLES. Plastic disposable waters only will be backstage and available for dancers anytime they wish.
- JR Combo Dancers who perform in 2 dances during the show, must place dance shoes in a zip lock bag with name written on the outside for them to change shoes backstage.
- Dancers with costume changes and who need help with changing - We have strict policies in place to help your child change safely. Each child will be assigned a personal helper to help them change ONLY and will be in their own designated area. *If you wish to volunteer to be a helper backstage as a costume changer, please see Mrs. Rachel to sign up. As of June 27th, we have special permission to allow a parent backstage as long as certain security qualifications are met.
- Dancers with costume changes MUST bring a container to keep all personal items and costumes together. Name must be in each item and all items must stay in container in designated area while changing.
- Teachers cannot change shoes, help with hair, makeup or touch dancers so please bring dancers completely ready before checking dancers in backstage for rehearsal & performance. Dancers cannot help each other with lipstick, hair or share/exchange items to get ready for performance.
Doors will open 30 minutes before each show. Video and photography is allowed - NO FLASH Photography.
Please place dancers name on all costumes, shoes and items backstage.
Dancers with multiple dances please come dressed in your first costume.
Please be patent with pick up and drop off. Dancers must be dropped off and picked up at designated entrance and can take a few minutes to ensure safety.